Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Playlist for November 6 2006



Playlist

Damned, Feel the Pain
Dwarves, Thats Rock n Roll
Trick Babys, Cookie Jar
Cynics, She lives in a time of her own
Roy Loney, People People
.
Lime Spiders, Are you loving me more
Screaming Trees, Night Comes Creeping
Boss Martians, Making the rounds
Dirtbombs, Sun is shining
Richmond Sluts, Sweet Something
.
Rocket From The Crypt, On the prowl
Briefs, Squash me like a bug
Snap-Her, Crack Pipe Johnny
Stallions, You can't bring me down
Black Train Jack, Gratitude
.
The Cult, Down on the Street
St Vitus, Look behind you
Soundgarden, Come together
Electric Eel Shock, Rock n Roll can rescue the world
B-Movie Rats, American Nights
.
Minor Threat, Seeing Red
Fugazi, Suggestion
Sonic Barrels, Ring my Bell
Motorhead, Orgasmatron
Big Foot Chester, Hellbound Train
.
Minutemen, Little Man with a Gun in his Hand
Husker Du, Real World
Buzzcocks, Why can't I touch it?
Superchunk, Punch me harder
Bags, We will bury you
.
Circle Jerks, Wild in the Streets
Black Flag, Slip it in
Ministry, Stigmata

No comments: