Friday, January 26, 2007

Playlist for January 22 2007



Leaving Trains, Now I'm mad
Cynics, Way it's gonna be
Hunches, Like I could die
Heartbreakers, I love you
Nomads, Have love will travel
.
T.Rex, Spaceball ricochet
Dramarama, Pumpin' my heart
Gunfire Dance, Till the end of the day
Damned, I just can't be happy today
Ponys, Let's kill ourselves
.
Elvis Costello, No action
Buddy Holly, Rock around with ollie vee
Reigning Sound, When you touch me
Mike Hudson, Downtown Beirut
Candy Snatchers, Iwanna be your boyfriend
.
Hellacopters, Be not content
Hellacopters, Monkeyboy
Hellacopters, Cross for Cain
Demonics, Evil angel
Screaming Bloody Marys, Ill repute
.
Deadly Weapons, Don't talk to me
Dictators, Jim Gordon blues
Kidnappers, Close to you
Radio Reelers, That's how strong my love is
Dragons, Chosen one
.
Dirtbombs, Ode to a black man
Sam Cooke, Bring it on home to me
Teengenerate, Big house
Andy G and the Roller Kings, Party shoes
Chinese Millionaires, International woman
.
Humpers, Drunk tank
Humpers, Crank call
Humpers, Soul surgeon
Humpers, I'm watchin' you
Humpers, Apocalypse girl
.
Streetwalkin' Cheetahs, Satisfy
Devil Dogs, Get in line
Problematics, Come inside
Rip-Offs, Shadow
Vikings, Cool to rock

No comments: