Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rocket From The Tombs, Amphetamine
Cynics, She lives in a time of her own
Leaving Trains, Now I'm mad
Small Faces, Son of a baker
Mott the Hoople, Henry and the h bomb
.
Dirtbombs, Ode to a black man
Zeros, Nowhere fast
Germs, Communist eyes
Weirdos, We got the neutron bomb
Pagans, Dead end america
.
Mystery Addicts, Flash and bruise
Dandelion, Citadel
Rolling Stones, Shake your hips
A-Bones, You know what you can do
Beatles, Rain
.
Dead Moon, Johnny's got a gun
Waysted, Love loaded
Kiss, Room service
Nerves, Hangin' on the telephone
Angry Samoans, Lights out
.
Vibrators, Amphetamine blue
Muffs, No action
Cheap Trick, Lookout
Real Kids, Rave on
Vikings, Good head
.
Stallions, Don't hide your hate
Minds, My place
Hookers, Hell bent and glory bound
Brides, Pushed around
Brides, Get to you
.
Thurston Howlers, Trigger mortis
Short Fuses, Motorcycle pill
Boss Martians, She moves me
Cash Registers, I don't wanna be one
Trick Babys, Cookie jar
.
Manikins, Epileptic
Manikins, Easy to complain
Manikins, You're outta love
Manikins, It's only blood
Manikins, I'm doing o.k.
Manikins, I want you

No comments: