Thursday, February 22, 2007

Playlist for February 19 2007


BBQ, Out of time
Rolling Stones, Prodigal son
Weirdos, 7 and 7 is
Weirdos, Shining silver light
Beatles, I'm only sleeping
.
AC/DC, Rocker
Nikki Corvette, Wild about you
Nick Lowe, Mary Provost
Aerosmith, Woman of the world
Zeros, Getting nowhere fast
.
Thurston Howlers, Trigger mortis
Thurston Howlers, Insane
Cheap Trick, Stiff competition
Iggy and the Stooges, Gimme danger
Humpers, Ghetto in the sky
.
Adam and the Ants, Stand and deliver
Epoxies, We're so small
Sahara Hotnights, Hot night crash
Rocket from the Tombs, Amphetamine
G.B.H., Gimme fire
.
Bloody Hollies, Yeah yeah
Reatards, Outta my head and into my bed
Secret Lovers, What for
Chrome Cranks, Dark room
Riverboat Gamblers, Lottie Mae
.
Faces, Cindy incidentally
Hellacopters, Twist action
Robin Trower, Further up the road
Elmore James, One way out
Rip Offs, Baby let go
.
Minds, My place
Candy Snatchers, Picture my face
Vikings, First time
Husker Du, Hardly getting over it
Terry Reid, Silver white light
.
Leg Hounds, I hope tomorrow comes
Manikins, I want you
Devil Dogs, Shakey Sue
Big Black, Columbian necktie

No comments: