Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Playlist for February 26 2007




Flamin' Groovies, Teenage head
T. Rex, Planet queen
Meat Puppets, Split myself in two
Dave Allan and the Arrows, Space rift
Dead Moon, Johnny"s got a gun
.
Hard Feelings, Leave me alone
Nomads, Have love will travel
Reigning Sound, When you touch me
Seeds, Girl I want you
Ray Charles, All to myself alone
.
Sonny Vincent and his Rat Race Choir, Down on me
Amy Lamotta, Play dead
Stiches, Better off dead
Meat Loaf, Hot patootie
Laughing Hyenas, Life of crime
.
Alice Cooper, Desperado
Sreaming Trees, Walk through to this side
Generation X, Triumph
Lime Spiders, Blood from a stone
Devil Dogs, I don't know what I want
.
Dickies, Gigantor
45 Grave, 45 grave
Undead, In eighty-four
Fear, We gotta get outta this place
Suicidal Tendencies, I want more
.
Joe Alcohol and the Hong Kong Knife, Goin' crazy
Teenage Confidential, Anyway you want it
Vice-principals, Splitsville, U.S.A.
Sonics, Strychnine
Clone Defects, That's how strong my love is
.
Andy G and the Roller Kings, Dance last night
Hard-Ons, All washed up
Bad Brains, Pay to cum
Bad Religion, We're only gonna die
Piranhas, Bitches wheel
.
Lipstick Pickups, Make your bed
Phantom Rats, Be my baby
Jewws, Jewws in space
Damned, See her tonight
Clash, Clampdown

No comments: