Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Playlist for April 16 2007


Roky Erickson

13th Floor Elevators, I got levitation
Roky Erickson, Can't be brought down
Bobby Fuller 4, Never to be forgotten
Woggles, Buzz the jerk
Gun Club, For the love of ivy
.
Pixies, Head on
Queen, Sheer heart attack
Roky Erickson, Don't shake me lucifer
Buddy Holly, Raining in my heart
Reatards, Listen to my heart
.
Dickies, You drive me ape(you big gorilla)
Columbian Neckties, Riff raff
Spits, She don't kare
13th Floor Elevators, You're gonna miss me
Velvet Underground, I can't stand it
.
Poison Idea, Plastic bomb
Motorhead, No class
Swell Maps, International rescue
Roky Erickson, Click your fingers applauding the play
Dinosaur Jr., Pond song
.
Cheap Trick, The ballad of t.v. violence
Teengenerate, Yeah yeah yeah
Descendants, Suburban home
Kiss, Love her all I can
Screaming Trees/Kurt Cobain, Down in the dark
.
Slapshot, Punk's dead, you're next
Ramones, I wanna be well
Roky Erickson, Nothing in return
Rolling Stones, No expectations
Buzzcocks, Ever fallen in love?
.
Radio Birdman, Murder city nights
Minutemen, This ain't no picnic
Firestarter, Keith Richards man
Dead Milkmen, Swampland of desire
Roky Erickson, Starry eyes
.
Rezillos, It gets me
Spacemen 3, Transparent radiation

No comments: