Thursday, April 26, 2007

Playlist for April 23 2007


Johnny Thunders

New York Dolls, Chatterbox
Heartbreakers, One track mind
New York Dolls, Give her a great big kiss
Michael Monroe, So alone
Heartbreakers, Pirate love
.
Iggy Pop, Neighborhood threat
Damned, Feel the pain
Lords of the New Church, I never believed
Streetwalkin' Cheetahs, Slow death
Aerosmith, Round and round
.
Nick Lowe, Heart of the city
Steve Baise, Boss hoss
A-Bones, All night long
Eddie Cochran, Hallelujah I love her so
Nikki Corvette, What's on my mind
.
Supersuckers, Coattail rider
Scooter Skirts, Denis
Joneses, Pill box
Verdicts, Twenty flight rock
Wipers, Romeo
.
Alice Cooper, Unfinished sweet
Robert Gordon, I'ts only make believe
Replacements, I hate music
Weaklings, Blow me away
Weaklings, Lemon drop
.
Dwarves, Anybody out there
Neurotic Swingers, Shake me
Demonics, Pure hell
Exploding Hearts, Modern kicks
Peawees, Baby I'm a king
.
Stiff Little Fingers, Alternative ulster
Sex Pistols, I wanna be me
Nervous Eaters, Just head
Waldos, Never get away
Loose Trash, Endless draught
.
Circle Jerks, Wild in the streets
Didjits, Call me animal
Boomtown Rats, Looking after number one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wild!!!!! Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY7snfJTgeE

JacMac