Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Playlist for April 30 2007


The Cramps

Chesterfield Kings, I'm not talkin'
Greenhornes, It's not real
Cramps, Goo goo muck
Love, Alone again or
Detroit Cobras, Come on over to my house
.
Zeros, Wild weekend
Exploding Hearts, Making teenage faces
Blow up, Kicking up a fuss
Cheap Trick, Come on come on
Buddy Holly, Peggy sue got married
.
Adam and the Ants, Beat my guest
Jewws, Space city beat
Elvis Costello, Tiny steps
Irma Thomas, Time is on my side
Del Shannon, Little town flirt
.
Ozzy Osbourne, You said it all
Big Bobby and the Nightcaps, You don't know
Kiss, 2000 man
Hard-ons, What am I supposed to do
David Bowie, Oh, you pretty things
.
Dogs D'Amour, Ballad of Jack
BBQ, Don't hold out on me
Derek and the Dominoes, Why does love got to be so sad
Beach Boys, In my room
Dramarama, Emerald city
.
Mott the Hoople, Golden age of rock and roll
Devil Dogs, Don't try it
Teenage Confidential, Anyway you want it
Vikings, First time
Johnny Paycheck, Barstool mountain
.
Hellacopters, Angel dust
B-Movie Rats, Hell on wheels
Electric Frankenstein, Action high
Scott Drake, I should have stayed in bed
Leg Hounds, Get on your knees
.
Firestarter, Rock's dead
NRA, Why did I listen to you
Superchunk, Cast iron