Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chesterfield Kings, I'm not talkin'
Reigning Sound, Your love is a fine thing
Cynics, Doin' me in
Ricky Nelson, Stood up
Hard Feelings, Leave me alone
.
Mooney Suzuki, Shake that bush again
Flakes, Bip bam boom
Gories, Early in the morning
Pleasure Seekers, What a way to die
Candy Snatchers, I wanna be your boyfriend
.
Little Killers, You got it made
Leg Hounds, Prisoner of love
Loose Lips, Doll face
Superchunk, Punch me harder
Thee Fine Lines, You're for me
.
Kiss, Let me go rock and roll
Hookers, Rock bottom
Glucifer, Remedy
Antiseen, All the lessons
Ozzy Osbourne, Steal away the night
.
Streetwalkin' Cheetahs, Future lost
Swell Maps, International rescue
Seger Liberation Army, Heavy music
Roky Erickson, I can't be brought down
Johnny Burnette, Please don't leave me
.
Trash Brats, 3rd generation nation
Exploding Hearts, Your shadow
New Town Animals, Baby you're the reason
Inversions, Hung by the phone
Rocket From the Crypt, On the prowl
.
Poison Idea, Ugly american
Shop Fronts, Just don't quit
Gizmos, Mean screen
Weaklings, Learn how to dance
Reatards, Listen to my heart
.
Bloody Hollies, Downtown revolver
Short Fuses, Beneath the city of the guitar vixens
New Bomb Turks, Eyes of satan
Zeros, Getting nowhere fast
Replacements, Treatment bound

No comments: