Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heartbreakers, One track mind
M99, Pirate love
All Tomorrows Party, Fever
Flamin' Groovies, You tore me down
Mudhoney, Let it slide
.
Rubber City Rebels, Pierce my brain
Sonny Vincent and his Rat Race Choir, Down on me
Bags, We will bury you
Adolescents, Kids of the black hole
Sonic Love Affair, Reverberation
.
Alice Cooper, Yeah yeah yeah
Malcolm Tent, Jersey south
TSOL, All along the watchtower
Link Wray, Please please me
Everly Brothers, I'm not angry
.
Laughing Hyenas, Here we go again
Gary Numan and Tubeway Army, Are friends electric?
Screaming Trees, Windows
Dramarama, Spare change
Ramones, Swallow my pride
.
Hives, Here we go again
New Bomb Turks, End of the great credibility race
Zeros, Wild weekend
BBQ, Tie your noose
Little Killers, Annie can you keep a secret?
.
DMZ, Mighty Idy
Sex Pistols, Lonely boy
Nikki and the Corvettes, Summertime fun
Hard-Ons, Radio
Sylvain Sylvain, Rockin' good time
.
Replacements, Kids don't follow
Black Lips, Down and out
Black Lips, Steps
Raunch Hands, I need adventure
Epoxies, We're all clones
.
Rapeman, Steak and black onions
Die Kruezen, Uncontrolled passion
Lords of the New Church, New church
Solace, Rumble

No comments: