Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Damned, Smash it up
Leaving Trains, Violent sex
Leaving Trains, Welcome to New York
Alice Cooper, You drive me nervous
Saints, L.I.E.S.
.
Black Sunday, Next girl detour
Redd Kross, Ballad of a love doll
Sylvain Sylvain, Emily
Ramones, I love you
Radio Reelers, I got that feelin'
.
Streetwalkin' Cheetahs, Motor city rock and roll
Kowalskis, Detroit 442
Spaceshits, Can't fool with me
Screaming Jay Hawkins, Person to person
King Khan and BBQ Show, The ballad of...
.
A.O.D., A.O.D. vs. the Son of Godzilla
Bad Brains, Banned in D.C.
Crime, Hotwire my heart
Fear, Welcome to the dust ward
Angry Samoans, Not of this earth
.
Pirate Love, Midnight song
Spits, Don't shoot
Big Black, The model
Sonic Barrels, Ring my bell
Jay Reatard, Waiting for something
.
X, Universal corner
Cramps, Green fuzz
Kidnappers, Spanish girls
Cynics, What you get
Swinging Neckbreakers, Struttin'
.
Thee Mighty Caesars, Career opportunities
Zeke, Donde esta
Hanoi Rocks, Problem child
Hanoi Rocks, Dead by X-mas
Motley Crue, Public enemy #1
.
Briefs, C'mon squash me like a bug
Devo, Uncontrollable urge
Beards, I am always touched by your presence dear
Brian Eno, Here come the warm jets

No comments: