Wednesday, August 01, 2007

TSOL, All along the watchtower
Secrets, Teenage rampage
69 Eyes, Call me animal
Brad Shepherd, Alex Chilton
Replacements, God damn job
.
Joe Jackson, I'm the man
XTC, Radios in motion
English Beat, Mirror in the bathroom
B-52's, Downtown
Stray Cats, Gene and Eddie
.
Screaming Jay Hawkins, Little demon
Who, Pictures of Lily
Love, Alone again or
King Khan and BBQ Show, I'll never belong
Dirtbombs, I'm qualified to satisfy you
.
X, Beyond and back
Nikki Corvette, Day by day
Jerry Lee Lewis, Lucky old sun
Black Lips, Ain't no deal
Tonio K, Hatred
.
Fluid, Black glove
Screaming Trees, Windows
Eleventh Dream Day, Between here and there
Dream Syndicate, Halloween
Johnny Cash/Nick Cave, I'm so lonesome I could cry
.
God Bullies, Creepy people
God Bullies, Act of desire
Jay Reatard, Waiting for something
Reatards, Ollie Vee
Solace, World war
.
Flat Duo Jets, The lonesome road
Hellacopters, 16 with a bullet
Dead Kennedys, Chemical warfare
Raunch Hands, Your fat freind
Problematics, Punk girl

No comments: